Find the best school environment for your child
- Do you want to make a change and find a new school for your child?
- Are you planning to look for a private school this fall for next year, or are you hoping to make a change for the current year?
- Could your gifted/2e child benefit from a different learning environment?
Summit Center’s Dr. Lisa White is offering consultation services to help families find the right school for their child. She specializes in working with children who are gifted, twice-exceptional, or who have ADHD or learning differences such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, or dyscalculia.
Set up an appointment with Dr. White to:
- discuss the best educational environment for your child’s needs
- help you decide whether a public, private, or alternative school option is the best fit for your child
- think about what services your child might need for academic success and how best to obtain them
- help you talk through the options and decide which schools to apply to, based on your child’s learning profile and specific needs
- reach out to schools to find out if your child would be a good fit
- work with you to best position your child in the application process, being honest about your child’s needs but still letting them shine as an applicant
- walk you through the admissions process and what will be expected in terms of interviews, essay questions, how to apply for accommodations for entrance exams, etc.
Dr. White is a licensed psychologist who has worked with gifted and twice-exceptional children for over 15 years. She provides strengths-based, comprehensive psychoeducational and neuropsychological evaluations for children and adolescents, as well as consultations and coaching with parents. Her clinical interests include the social and emotional development of gifted and twice-exceptional children, gifted girls, and children with learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, and ADHD.
To make an appointment with Dr. White, please email email@example.com or call (925) 939-7500.