Feel overwhelmed by your disorganized environment and don’t know where or how to get started?
Hang on to things you rarely, if ever use?
Have difficulty planning or scheduling your time?
Tend to hyper focus, lose track of time or struggle with many interests?
Accumulate more items in your life without eliminating others?
Have perfectionistic tendencies that prevent projects from completion?
Compulsively shop or acquire things you do not need or can’t afford?
Have a family member that refuses to get help with chronic disorganization or hoarding?
- In home assessment
- Personal, written action plan with recommendations and resources
- Step by step supportive coaching and counseling with emphasis on cognitive and behavioral techniques to complete goals
- Personal organizing solutions utilizing your strengths and personal style
- Collaboration with your family and healthcare providers
- Coordination of team to complete large projects
- Recommendations for local resources accepting items for recycling or donation
- Custom redesign of your living or work space to increase function, utilizing what you already own
- Consultation and support for families of chronic disorganization or hoarding
- Hauling services
Call 510-390-8187 to schedule.
Kathleen D. Crombie, M.A., M.Ed. earned Master degrees in Counseling Psychology from Teachers College-Columbia University in New York. She is a consultant and advocate for the gifted and a professional organizer. Ms. Crombie is a member of the following organizations:
- San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of National Association of ProfessionalOrganizers (NAPO-SFBA and NAPO)
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) and Children & Adults with ADHD (CHADD)
- Supporting Emotional Needs of Gifted (SENG)
- National Association of Gifted Children (NAGC)
For more information read our Organizing Services Brochure