• Do you want to better understand your child’s challenges at school, at home, or with peers?
• Are you concerned about your, or your child’s, level of stress and anxiety?
• Does your child have a learning challenge and/or may be gifted?
• Does your child have a passion for learning that is not being met in school?
• Do you or your child feel misunderstood?
• Are you having difficulty finding meaning and connection in your life?
The Summit Center can provide the answers to your questions. We offer psychological and educational services for children, adolescents, adults, and families, including assessments, consultation, and treatment.
Our team of psychologists, consultants, and educators use a collaborative, strengths-based approach to work with our clients. Our goal is to gain a comprehensive understanding of the individual and provide a roadmap for making personal, parenting, school, and life decisions. Better understanding the “why” of a person’s behavior can provide relief to parents, teachers, and the individual, and is often the first key step toward maximizing potential.